This jacket is made from the specially developed ‘Parachute’ fabric - an extremely lightweight nylon yarn that is constructed from an ultra-tight weaving construction, with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) shower resistant coating.
Other details include; 5 front three-dimensional pockets with branded popper fastenings, a branded mosquito/insect defence net concealed in the peak of the hood, the iconic WO badge to the left sleeve and an official Weekend Offender ‘Calling Card’ within the inner pocket.
- 100% Nylon with Polyurethane backing
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) shower resistant coating
- Ergonomically shaped hood for full face protection
- Branded mosquito/insect defence net built into the hood
- 5 front 3D pockets with contrast woven trims
- Mesh lining detail at the 2 left chest pockets
- Mesh lining detail across each underarm
- Full front contrast zip with branded zip-puller
- Storm flap with popper fasteners to conceal the zip
- Adjustable cuffs with popper fastenings
- WO badge to the left sleeve
- Small concealed internal zip pocket
- The small inner pocket containing branded ‘Calling Card’
- Mosquito defence inner label